DoubleClick Studio is a program that demonstrates a user’s knowledge and skills in DoubleClick Studio by passing an online exam. It distinguishes them as highly skilled in creating innovative, inventive and high-performing Rich Media ads. It’s also a tool used to create rich media ads that are trafficked through DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) and DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP). There are 3 types of certification within the Studio Certification Program and it consists of 7 individual exams:
- Core Certification Exams for HTML 5
- QA Certification Exam
- Custom Lightbox Badge Exam
- Dynamic Creative Badge Exam
- YouTube Masthead Badge Exam
- VPAID Badge Exam
- Google Web Designer Fundamentals Exam
- Core Studio Certification – A qualification that demonstrates your knowledge and skills to build high quality rich media ads within DoubleClick Studio that function as intended when displayed by the DoubleClick ad server.
- QA Certification – A qualification that demonstrates your knowledge and skills to determine the quality assurance of a rich media ad built within DoubleClick Studio.
- Badges Certification – A qualification that demonstrates a user’s knowledge and skills in a specific field in addition to Core Studio Certification.
Visit the Studio Certification Program here.